The following terms and conditions (collectively, these "Terms and Conditions") apply to your
use of https://cerastrading.com, including any content, functionality and services offered on or
via https://cerastrading.com (the "Website").
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using Ceras trading and Investment,
because by the Website you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are effective as of July 2016. We expressly reserve the right to change
these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree
that it is your responsibility to review this website and these Terms and Conditions from time to time
and to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of the Website after such modifications
will constitute acknowledgment of the modified Terms and Conditions and agreement to abide and be
bound by the modified Terms and Conditions.
Conduct on Website
Your use of the website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible
for the substance of your communications through the website.
By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board,
newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through
this website, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate
distribution of any content including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or
other information that:
- 1. Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of
- another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts
- (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another
- individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies
- 2. Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis
- of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- 3. Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
- 4. Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"),
- chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- 5. Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt,
- damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or
- obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
- 6. Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.